25 September 2008

Zombified

Thought I had this no-sleeping-thing licked last night. Was in bed, fast asleep by 11. That almost never happens.

Should have known. Up at 1:00, and 2:00 and 4:00, 4:30, 5:15 at which point I gave up. Can't seem to shut off my thoughts, even the good ones keep my mind spinning.

Guess it's time for the paper and pencil by the bed routine again, give my brain a chance to offload instead of just swirling ideas and plans around and around and around and around and around.

Or a camera. I actually had the strongest urge in the wee hours to wander to the park and photograph the sun rise. At least it may have justified another restless night.

If you are speaking to me today, don't be surprised if I make 'urg' sounds and walk away in the middle of the conversation. I swear it's not you.

*yawn*