1 June 2007

8 Things About Me Meme

I was tagged in this meme from a library group ...

1. I love staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning on the weekend watching old movies.

2. When I was in high school I wanted to be a journalist, followed by a person who designs sets for movies or theatre.

3. Since I was a teenager I have loved jazz music. My mom brought me to a club once when I was playing clarinet in the school band and I was hooked.

4. I often wish I had gone on to university. I wanted to be an Environmental Technician at one time -- imagine the salary I could command now if I had followed that path!

5. I don't like straws. And I often forget to tell restaurants or bartenders not to put one in my drink. But then I get to complain about the fact for like, a good ten minutes anyway ...

6. I love the taste of green tea. Straight up, no sweetener, no milk.

7. I have a pink sweater (that still fits me @@) that my Dad bought me when I was 16. It is the only piece of clothing that I've kept that long.

8. In high school I was in love with the music of Patsy Cline and The Doors. And then the whole jazz thing, my taste was (still is) pretty weird LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment